PVC pipes for interior sewage are obtained through extrusion, in accordance with the provisions of the SF77 standard.
The interior sewage PVC pipes offered by TeraPlast are provided automatically with sockets on the production line and are chamfered in order to facilitate the installation and to protect the rubber gasket. For pipe joining in PVC installations is recommended the use of PVC fittings due to their high chemical resistance and reliability. It is possible to join PVC installation to metal or other material installations due to the related crossing fittings.
Pipe joining network joining is done fast and easy with the help of sockets with seal elastomeric rings, the installation being done as follows:
- Is verified the perpendicular position of the cut on the pipe axis as well as the chamfer quality.
- The parts that need to be assembled (gasket, pipe and/or fitting) are carefully cleaned of abrasive impurities.
- The rubber ring is automatically introduced into the pipe socket with the “V” shape side towards the interior.
- The pipe/fitting end is lubricated on is entire circumference.
- Interior sewage networks, rainwater, meteoric water, civil and industrial engineering and for buildings that have more than 5 floors.
- Ventilation system.